Session 20 - Opening Scene

Opening Scene: Sensing danger is in those dark places. Tyree stands forth a bellows “Vlokar you are not an evil man and I know you are still within this evil that controls your body. I do not wish to kill you again, but would like to help reach that last resting place and put your soul to ease. Come out and feel the wrath of my Sword!!!”

With this, Corporal Green and his men retreat up to the second floor of the Keep and gently shut and bar the trapdoor. As Corporal Green closes the hatch he shakes his head and gives a silent yet stern warning again with the vertical index finger pressed against his lips. At the shout of Tyree he just shakes his head and retreats.

5 comments:

Tyree said...

opppes I forgot that part!

Tyree said...

and that part!

Runelord said...

Kamist whips off his hat and proceeds to beat Tyree about the face and head with it - a hat beating the Skipper would have been proud to observe.

(uttered in harsh wispers)

"Shut the hell up, Tyree! You think after two years of bein' Undead in a dungeon has left anythin' of the original man behind? How many colors of stupid are you?"

"Now, everyone get ready. We know there's gonna be at least three of 'em. Egwaine and I still have a few spells left to help, but Alabron and Tyree are gonna have quite a fight on their hands."

"And remember, if one of those worms gets in ya, give a holler so we can try to get it out."

Tyree said...

I don't THINK I'll be hollering much anymore.

We mustn't forget the valiant Storn, who I sure will use his helm on my head after we are done knowing your hat would do the job needed on my HARD head.

As for the number of colors, I hear they come in box of 64.

Tyree said...

And he returned on to the Valley of death there is soal will rest