Session 12 - Strike at 'Eviiil'

17th Marpenoth 1371 DR
Morning
Deep Below the Dourstone Mine in a Labyrinth
Cold but warmer within the Labyrinth,
well lit in places and disturbingly dark in others

With Storn in a catatonic slumber the Heroes are faced with a decision as to what to do with him. Some say they should use the Scroll of Remove Curse to remove what ever evil has befallen him. Others, surprisingly based on their faiths, have argued that he should just suffer. Suffer??? odd...maybe the evil in this place is getting to them. Nonetheless Storn has dreams, or better nightmares:



Long in service have I served the Lord's Alliance and now it has come to a war within my own city by an undead host astride dead horses. These beings must be stopped, must be stopped.

Quickly, I move my men into position...there one rides to me now, die again you fiend of death, you shall not have my city or my family this day....

No, this cannot be I have been stricken with some vile evil...am I dead....no I can't feel my hands...why is everyone so grey and looking at me that way...I am not dead...I am alive...

The voice...the voice...make it stop...I serve righteousness...no this cannot be...I am not your minion to order about... No the pain make it stop....make it stop...

Yes my lord...all must die...to slumber in peace...I understand now...show me the way my lord...Myrkul

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO

After you use the Scroll of Remove Curse: And with a startled pop from unconsciousness Storn stands with a renewed understanding of these Dread Guard adversaries who once were good and righteous, but corrupted by evil and death effects...Be careful Heroes for evil lurks in this deep and dark place.

No comments: